Here is a watercolor splash, Happy Birthday Banner I would like to share with you. Please feel free to download the images, save to your computer, and print at your convenience.
I’ve included a small banner and a large banner available for printing. Please let me know how you like it. Thank You!
- Right click in each image and Save to your computer or Print the images.
- Cut each triangle and balloon out.
- Using a hole puncher, make holes on each long side of the triangles and tops of the balloons.
- String each triangle and balloon with ribbon, yarn, or any string you may have. You will go in through the hole on the left and out through the hole on the right, adding a new triangle or balloon as you go. Place a balloon in between words Happy and Birthday, then one on each end.
- Hang your banner and enjoy.