Savannah and I have started to sell a lot of our art work on Etsy. We are new at it, but we are having a lot of fun adding the new artwork we have done. I enjoy painting with acrylics, watercolor, and oils. I haven’t decided on a niche just yet, and it’s possible that I never will, because there are still a lot of styles I would like to try.
We are focused on digital downloads at the moment, but we are open to sending prints and even originals as soon as we figure out the best pricing.
Please let us know what you think.
Here are some of the most recent items I have posted: Vikki Lenore
Here is a Mother’s Day Banner that your child can color themselves as an added bonus to Mom on her special day. Each square is set to print on regular sized printer paper (8in.x 5in.).
Making the banner is pretty simple:
- Right click on each image and “Save Image As” to your computer
- Print and cut
- Punch out holes, one on each long side, with hole puncher
- String together with a string, yarn, or ribbon
Kids love to wear masks! We have painted a rabbit, bear, fox, star, heart, and puppy mask for you print at your convenience. We have also included the black and white version for you and your kids to color together!
All You Need Is:
2 Strings 6 in.
Crayons (If you plan to color your own)
Right click on each image you would like to print. You may have to “Save Image As” to your computer before you have the option to print.
- Save and print your mask to card stock.
- Cut your mask out adding holes across from the eye on each side of your mask, with a hole puncher.
- Cut 2 strings, ribbon or yarn 6 in. and add knots on one end of each.
- Place both strings in through the back to the front and tie together in a bow to fit your child’s head size.
Here is a watercolor splash, Happy Birthday Banner I would like to share with you. Please feel free to download the images, save to your computer, and print at your convenience.
I’ve included a small banner and a large banner available for printing. Please let me know how you like it. Thank You!
- Right click in each image and Save to your computer or Print the images.
- Cut each triangle and balloon out.
- Using a hole puncher, make holes on each long side of the triangles and tops of the balloons.
- String each triangle and balloon with ribbon, yarn, or any string you may have. You will go in through the hole on the left and out through the hole on the right, adding a new triangle or balloon as you go. Place a balloon in between words Happy and Birthday, then one on each end.
- Hang your banner and enjoy.
I am currently working on a mixed-media ABC book that I am having a lot of fun doing! My daughter is the real artist in the family, but I can’t help but join in on the artistic fun and test what I can do. I love mixed-media art work to begin with and have done a few things in the past, but nothing like 26 pictures to solidify an art medium! So far I have finished A-G, and honestly can’t wait to get started on H-M. I will post the next batch after Christmas sometime. This is what my daughter and I have planned for our winter break together. She is working on her own book, which we will also post mid-way through. Once our books are complete we will post them in our book section always available to view and print at your convenience. Please let me know what you think in the comments section. Thank You!
Right click on each image to “save image as” to your computer. Then, print at your convenience and color. Each image is drawn on an 8×10 paper size. Resize as needed.