Zen-doodle is an art form that I love. My newest coloring book is designed to encourage children to color as they learn their numbers 1-100. Feel free to right click on each image and save to your computer to print. Each image will print at an 8×10 size.
Please comment, so that I know how you are using printouts and how your children are enjoying the pictures. Thank You so much!
Enter a caption
“Coloring with My ABC’s” is a project my daughter, Savannah, completed a few summers ago when she was 12 yrs. old. This is Savannah’s first solo project. We went over many different ideas of what her ABC images would include and we settled on animals, mostly because Savannah loves to draw animals.
After researching the animal she was going to draw, Savannah carefully drew each animal in pencil and traced it with a black pen. Then, I scanned the picture onto the computer and used Photoshop to clean up any pencil marks left on the page. The book came together fairly easily and seeing Savannah’s name on the cover is a whole lot of fun for us.
We both love the way it turned out, especially the cover. She thinks the zebra is one of her best drawings in the book, and I tend to agree. We hope you love the book just as much as we do and share it with as many families as you can. Feel free to print the individual pages and color them.
Please leave a comment and let us know what you like, or would like to see on our blog.
Thank You for visiting!
Savannah and I have started to sell a lot of our art work on Etsy. We are new at it, but we are having a lot of fun adding the new artwork we have done. I enjoy painting with acrylics, watercolor, and oils. I haven’t decided on a niche just yet, and it’s possible that I never will, because there are still a lot of styles I would like to try.
We are focused on digital downloads at the moment, but we are open to sending prints and even originals as soon as we figure out the best pricing.
Please let us know what you think.
Here are some of the most recent items I have posted: Vikki Lenore
Here is a Mother’s Day Banner that your child can color themselves as an added bonus to Mom on her special day. Each square is set to print on regular sized printer paper (8in.x 5in.).
Making the banner is pretty simple:
- Right click on each image and “Save Image As” to your computer
- Print and cut
- Punch out holes, one on each long side, with hole puncher
- String together with a string, yarn, or ribbon
Kids love to wear masks! We have painted a rabbit, bear, fox, star, heart, and puppy mask for you print at your convenience. We have also included the black and white version for you and your kids to color together!
All You Need Is:
2 Strings 6 in.
Crayons (If you plan to color your own)
Right click on each image you would like to print. You may have to “Save Image As” to your computer before you have the option to print.
- Save and print your mask to card stock.
- Cut your mask out adding holes across from the eye on each side of your mask, with a hole puncher.
- Cut 2 strings, ribbon or yarn 6 in. and add knots on one end of each.
- Place both strings in through the back to the front and tie together in a bow to fit your child’s head size.
Here is a watercolor splash, Happy Birthday Banner I would like to share with you. Please feel free to download the images, save to your computer, and print at your convenience.
I’ve included a small banner and a large banner available for printing. Please let me know how you like it. Thank You!
- Right click in each image and Save to your computer or Print the images.
- Cut each triangle and balloon out.
- Using a hole puncher, make holes on each long side of the triangles and tops of the balloons.
- String each triangle and balloon with ribbon, yarn, or any string you may have. You will go in through the hole on the left and out through the hole on the right, adding a new triangle or balloon as you go. Place a balloon in between words Happy and Birthday, then one on each end.
- Hang your banner and enjoy.